Friday, October 23, 2009

3.5 Months Along!

I think I am about 1 month ahead of my last pregnancy-in showing. I think that's normal, but even if it's not...it is what it is! And it is...growing! I don't care what anyone tells me, I have been feeling this baby move for a week now. It feels like I have a little bird inside of me, pecking at me. So sweet. Since this isn't "my first rodeo," I think I take more things for granted with this pregnancy. But when I feel that baby move (peck) or hear the heartbeat, it reminds me of the absolute miracle growing inside of me. Watch out world! I'm raising another warrior for Christ and he's gonna make a difference! I am LOVING being pregnant right now. I think I feel better than before I was pregnant, but that may be because I've felt so miserable for so long. I know I need to slow down on my night-time snacks/meals, or at least make sure they are healthier than they have been. Cravings are real, but I'll get them under control. My love for food is finally back, so I've allowed myself to enjoy it...just a little bit ;) All is well...and growing!

No comments: