Does anyone remember the 'Judgement House' put on by Two Rivers Church (I think) several years in a row...a good while back? It was several rooms set up to show a proper perspective on what Hell will be like (is like) and was set up to teach people what others are afraid to say...Hell is real, and it is the only alternative to not repenting, believing, accepting, and confessing Jesus as Lord (-according to the bible.) It was awesome!The reason I bring this up, is because I am SO EXCITED about ' House of Hell' this weekend at Cornerstone Church. I have been told that House of Hell has the same focus (as the Judgement House), showing an honest look at what Hell will be like, who will be there (according to the bible), and what to do to ensure you and your household don't ever experience this dark, evil, place. It will be held in the sanctuary, on stage, for all to see.
If you have a church home, you can still come to see this life changing theatrical performance! It will be presented on Saturday at 5pm AND again on Sunday at 10am, so you can bring your family, one night, without missing your own church services. I need to give you more details regarding this performance. This is NOT recommended for children under 4th grade. It is an extremely dark depiction of Hell. You need to strongly consider what is the right decision for your children. Cornerstone is NOT playing around, or cushioning this subject. Hell is not something to joke about or to lighten up. It is a real place, and if anyone has any doubt of their eternal destination, this sermon/production is meant to teach them the TRUTH about Hell. There will be live snakes, real fire/heat, people falling from the rafters into the pitts of Hell, screams, and some of the darkest music found. It will be scary and tormenting for anyone who does not know, beyond doubt, where their eternal destination is. Of course, the most exciting part, will be when Pastor shares what the bible says must be done to be saved. A simple heartfelt decision that will change people's lives, families, and eternity! You are all invited! Nursery, childcare, and Youth will be provided for the night for children of all ages. Children under 2 are not allowed in the sanctuary-they have age appropriate activities waiting for them in the Nursery. If you want someone to sit with, email me and I'll meet up with you!
I am so grateful that my parents sent me to the 'Judgement House' as a middle schooler. I still remember vivid images that would have terrified me if I had not known my Savior! I remember several of my friends making a decision to be saved! In addition, I grew a heart and desire to tell others, because once you understand what Hell is like, you don't want ANYONE you know or love to go there! Someone once said that if they saw a bus heading right at you, and didn't tell you...could they really say that they love you, or that they are walking in love? I believe what God's word says. Period. That is why I am so proud to be a part of a church that tells the truth according to God's word. God's word gives us a detailed explanation of what Hell will be like FOR A REASON! If anyone disagrees with Hell being described and presented, then those will be disagreeing with God's word-Not me-Not my church. Therefore, please take up any disagreements or arguments with Him.
1 comment:
It was awesome! We had 300 people give their lives to Christ on Saturday night. The alters were flooded and the whole room celebrated! Praise God. Still have more to go on Sunday! Simple biblical truths really set people free!
Post a Comment