Tuesday, October 20, 2009

13 Weeks(picture) and Fall Cleaning

I feel as though I just recovered from some debilitating disease...my first trimester. I am feeling so great these days. My body is quick to inform me that I need to rest by giving me 'instant flu systems' every time I come close to over doing it. They go away as soon as I begin resting. Everyone is beginning to notice my baby bump, and it is getting more difficult to hide. I bought a new pair of Paige Maternity Jeans that I am absolutely STOKED about! I pick them up from alterations tomorrow, so I am sure you'll see them in my upcoming photos. This photo was taken late one night in my jammies, but it displays the baby's growth, so -feeling less vain these days- I posted it. One of my friends at church is 36 weeks pregnant, flawless skin, all belly gain, flushed cheeks, and the most adorable pregnant figure...Not me. I envy her. My skin currently hates pregnancy. I'm determined to enjoy this pregnancy figure more, because last time I was so worried about getting my figure back. Now that I know I will lose the weight, I am trying to embrace my preggo bod. (Or attempt to.)
Dover was on fall break for 4 days last week. In that time period, I caught up on the 12 weeks I missed in regards to cleaning house. Please, because I am excited, allow me to post exactly what we accomplished! We cleared out the baby's room, brought down all the baby stuff from the attic, brought down all of the Christmas decor (not out yet), rearranged Mason's room (for his new big boy bed), switched out all of my clothes to maternity, cleaned out Mason's closet/clothes, cleaned out the bathroom cabinets/drawers, cleaned out the hallway closet, cleaned out all of the kitchen cabinets/drawers, the pantry, and refrigerator. In addition, We couldn't help but give the house a good cleaning and complete the laundry. It feels amazing to have all of that accomplished, finally!

1 comment:

Christine Satterfield said...

You are superwoman! I had good intentions of doing stuff like that but never did. I did cook several meals to stash in the freezer though and that was very helpful!