Friday, October 9, 2009

12 Week Check-up

We are officially 12 weeks along. We had our 3 month check up yesterday and took Mason with us since his MDO is on Fall break. We listened to the heartbeat! I didn't expect to get so emotional, but Dover and I both teared up. Mason also listened and said, "I wanna hear it again!" If you catch him at a cooperative time, he'll tell you that his baby's heartbeat sounded like "bump-bump...bump-bump..." Every once in a while, he says it sounds like "oink-oink," but clearly, it didn't. Heart beat sounded great and everything is looking great. The baby is about the size of a peach. Sweet little thing. We had more bloodwork done because my thyroid isn't as cooperative this pregnancy, but no worries. Well, I've finally crossed over the 12 week-hump. And although I did not feel very good yesterday, I am hoping the fatigue and nausea will end soon! I've posted a poll on the left. Let us know...do you think we are having a boy or a girl?

No comments: