Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7/09 PCB Vacation

My Mason Mug!
Our favorite game was the bowling game. I swear if I ever have a basement, I am buying one of these!
Today, was rainy, but I am learning that Florida weather is funny. I wake up bummed that is it raining, but there was a 3 hour window of warm sunshine! Which is great, because the babies can only stay out for about 3 hours before they lose all composure anyways. Between sunshine, we went to a place called Paint'N Place. Mason, Dover and I all painted me my first Mommy mug. Mason plopped the paint on it, Dover smoothed it out, and I wrote on it. It came out perfect and I LOVE IT! We've been cooking dinner in the condo lately, so after dinner we took the kids to a local game and go-kart place. Mason played some of the kiddie games. It felt like a fabulous vacation day, and I know Mason enjoyed himself. After the babies went to bed, we (again) beat the guys in sequence and took all of their winning chips away-finally. It was a great day.

No comments: