Bubbles were great for entertaining the kids indoors and on the balcony-especially on a gloomy day, like today.
I'm not going to lie-today sucked. The weather was miserable. (rain) I thought it would be a good day to shop, because of the weather. No one told me that the mall is outdoors. Needless to say, we got stuck, outside, in the rain...and got wet. Adah has a double ear infection and had to visit the walk-in, and we had the worst service EVER for our lunch at Longhorns. The highlight of the day, for me, was when we found a store carrying all kinds of Alabama gear! Mason got a little t-shirt, Dover and I got new crimson shirts, and I got a new hat! Oh, and Mason got a new Bama football. The whole time we were in the store, he was screaming, "Roll Tide!" Of course, everyone was laughing, so he just kept saying it. We tried to swim, but the wind was too much for the kids when they got out and they were freezing. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
** I must mention, however, that us girls totally 'waxed' the guys in sequence last night. 5-0. We were behind by 7 when the night started, so we are quite pleased to be taking them down, one white chip at a time! Look out boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment