Wednesday, July 8, 2009

7/8/09 PCB Vacation

Eating on the treasure ship.
Watching fireworks on the balcony. They were so excited, I loved it!

Another fabulous day! When we woke up, we thought a hurricane was coming. Crazy wind and rain, and huge waves. We had breakfast at an old joint that I used to eat at when I was 8 years old, (still there) and shopped for some souvenirs. By noon, the sun was out in full, in the 90's for the rest of the day. We spent most of the afternoon by the pool. (me-reading, Dover and Mason-swimming.) Then we ate at the Treasure Ship (oh my gah, it was sooo good) then we scouted out some of the newer condominiums for our future stays in PCB. Mason and Hannah watched some fireworks from the balcony tonight and they got so excited, it was adorable. Another great day, and we are only 1/2 way through our vacation! Yay!

No comments: