Monday, October 20, 2008
Double Date
We had dinner tonight with a friend from high school that we haven't seen in over seven years (yes, I am that old). I seriously think the last time we saw Alex was at our wedding! Anyways, we got to meet his sweet wife, Leah. It was such a wonderful dinner. We had PF Changs yum..and hung out for 2.5 hours...awesome couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is totally random, but is that Alex Peterson. The only reason I ask is because I saw that you were both posting something about seeing friends from High School, and it made me think that it might be him. If it is him, how do you know them?
wait a minute it was Alex Pearne...his wife's name is Leah. You can totally forget my last post. I couldn't figure out how you could possibly know friends from Minnesota, but it is a small world.
Post a Comment