Monday, October 20, 2008

Care Packages for Joey

While I have recently announced the deployment of Joey (below), I want to inform you all that we will be getting some care packages together for Joey in the near future. If any of you want to contribute to these packages, let me know and I will put you on the email list for this. I thought some of you may want to donate a personal care package, donate items, or a donate a special note of thanks for Joey (even if you don't know him). These care packages don't require much money, just sincerity. Every little bit will help make each package special and open up a door for Joey to witness to his fellow soldiers about the love from God's family. As for Heidi and Harmoni, we are starting a special ministry to watch over them. Joey was deployed yesterday morning. I spoke with Heidi yesterday and she is holding up.

No comments: