I've been tagged by Beth for 6 Things About Me. Although I recently posted some funny, random things about me, I will have to get creative.
So here goes:
1. I am very careful with my facebook friend acceptances. So if you are a friend...you should feel really important.
2. I regularly talk and walk in my sleep. Dover has some really funny stories about this.
3. I hated high school. All I wanted was to get married and have kids....and start my life.
4. I have a bad habit of buying new houses. This is our 3rd house..and we have only been married for 7 years! This is the longest we have ever stayed in a house..2+years!
5. I am really bad at keeping in touch with people. I am trying to be better at this.
6. In my mind, I have thought of every bad scenario that could happen at my home...and escape routes to get us out. hehe.
Okay..so it is your turn...
1. Naomi Tomlinson
2. Bethany McAtee
3. Kara Ward
4. Jennifer McGowan
5. Victoria Weaver
6. Angela Hinson
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bad habit of buying new houses. Randy and I have been married 6yrs and we're on house #3 too. But it would take a move of God to move us from this one. LOL.
And with the bad scenario thing, I have the house mapped out in the dark. I've always done that where ever I have lived, just in case.
Thanks! Dover and I will have to get together and trade stories about you and Steve sleep talking...lol. For the longest time after we had Evan, he did the same thing you did...wake up in the middle of the night thinking Evan was in the bed with us and he was trying to find him. I thought that was strange for a guy to do that. But he talks in his sleep all the time.
Post a Comment