In an effort to save money, we are not mailing out Christmas cards this year. I will be handing some out to those I will see between now and Christmas, but if you are someone that I usually mail one too...THIS is your Christmas card for 2009! If you are someone I will see on or before Christmas, yours is coming. Thank you to all of those families that sent us Christmas cards this year-your families are beautiful and I LOVE receiving your cards! Beyond the Christmas card, we want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and ask that you remember the real reason we celebrate together-our Savior, Jesus Christ! Love ya'll!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Merry Christmas From The Dovers
In an effort to save money, we are not mailing out Christmas cards this year. I will be handing some out to those I will see between now and Christmas, but if you are someone that I usually mail one too...THIS is your Christmas card for 2009! If you are someone I will see on or before Christmas, yours is coming. Thank you to all of those families that sent us Christmas cards this year-your families are beautiful and I LOVE receiving your cards! Beyond the Christmas card, we want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and ask that you remember the real reason we celebrate together-our Savior, Jesus Christ! Love ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful card!
Post a Comment