Friday, December 4, 2009

Another story about Jana's sleeping episodes

So the other night I was laying in bed and I wake up to Jana standing at the corner of the bed and strongly urging me to get out of the bed. By strongly urging I mean almost yelling to the point I told her to be quiet because Mason was sleeping(this was around 2am). So I get out of bed, not really sure what is going on, and walk over to her. She proceeds to tell me that the bed is leaking water and that it is soaking wet and we need to do something about it. Jana had her very concerned and serious face going. She 100% believed that this was going on. Well it WAS 2am so I looked at her like she was crazy and went back to bed. Jana got VERY mad at me and told me fine, you will just get soaking wet while you sleep. Then I started to laugh which of course makes her even more mad. She eventually laid back down, after a few words:) I asked her about it later and of course she had no idea what I was talking about.

1 comment:

Christine Satterfield said...

This cracks me up! Mostly b/c Mark does the same thing. And of course I wake him up laughing!