Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Am Pregnant!

So, I just found out that I am pregnant! It is 4:00 am and I have been restless for weeks-now I know why. I am up at night, fatigued during the day. I have taken several pregnancy tests-because I was certain of this pregnancy WAY before this final positive test. Since I had to pee (frequently), I thought I'd go ahead and take the test so i didn't have to remember to in the morning-when I will certainly be a zombie. I am so blessed and so thankful to God, beyond words. Dover and I began trying last month, and I apparently am very fertile. (Good job Dover.) I am due (according to online due date calculators) on April 21, 2010. It states that I am in my 5th week already, but that seems a bit far already. My guess would be 3 weeks along. I have an adorable pregnancy status widget for the blog, but I will wait until my baby doesn't look like a weird fish floating around, then I'll add it to the blog. Now comes the fun part-TELLING EVERYBODY! (including the new daddy to be.) I have several ideas, nothing final yet. Let me take this opportunity to ask for your prayers and support during this pregnancy. I know God has a wonderful destiny for this child, and I want to make sure I surround him with prayers and support all the days of his life...including now. This post will inevitably go up later in the week or month, but I promise to blog this pregnancy all the way, just like my other one. It's all very exciting!

No comments: