Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Beast is Back!

I just got all of my maternity things back from Rachel this week, including my pregnancy pillow. This thing is A-mazing. I had just gotten it out of the washer/dryer and pillow-cased when Mason took a huge interest in it. He snuggled up in it for a good while, then we snuggled a little bit together. This pillow is a massive beast, but it is so useful when I become a massive beast myself. It is so comfy, and although I won't be using it for several months, I'd like to! If only it didn't take up 1/2 of our king size bed! It's called The Back-N-Belly for any of you mom's to be!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That is AWESOME Jana!! I'm so excited for you guys. My due date was April 16th, and I LOVED having her that time of year! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!