Consider yourself invited to our yearly illustrated sermon! This sermon never disappoints-I can't wait! One year, we had safari animals onstage, another, we had professional athletes/cheerleaders, live chickens flying around, cow chips, and (my favorite)-the dead sea stripper. This year is a surprise, so all I can do is invite you and promise that you will enjoy it! click on the ticket to see all of the information!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
2009 Illustrated Sermon
Consider yourself invited to our yearly illustrated sermon! This sermon never disappoints-I can't wait! One year, we had safari animals onstage, another, we had professional athletes/cheerleaders, live chickens flying around, cow chips, and (my favorite)-the dead sea stripper. This year is a surprise, so all I can do is invite you and promise that you will enjoy it! click on the ticket to see all of the information!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment