On the beach.
Well, we made it to PCB! The drive was amazing. It felt like 4 hours even though it was 8 hours because Mason travels so well. Dover and I always look forward to road trips together, we have so much fun. Today, the resort told us it is their busiest day of the year, so we are looking forward to Monday, when he says they will all be leaving to go back home. It's a bit crowded, but Mason still enjoyed a short time on the beach, in the ocean, and in the pool with daddy. We had to baby-proof the balcony, because some of the rails are too wide and the kids can fit through them (scary!!) We also had to buy a mop because someone didn't clean our tile floors (yuck), but they are finally clean now. I am hoping Mason will sleep comfortably with his fan, music, paci, and home sentiments from his crib. (I know, it's a bit over-board, but I just want him to feel comfortable.) I am looking forward to waking up tomorrow and reminding my self that I am on vacation! It feels so good! There are tons of fireworks on the beach to watch, but we are all just so tired and ready for bed. I am glad we have a whole week here!The kids enjoying the baby-proofed balcony.
No comments:
Post a Comment