This is one of the preview pictures from our recent photo shoot. Although Mason and I were sick, Josh was still able to take some great pictures. This is my new favorite picture, EVER! I can't wait to get all of the photos to share with you. Some others are posted on his blog preview at http://jdharrisphotography.wordpress.com/ Just make sure you tell him we referred you because I feel that we owe him a lot for putting up with Mason that day, seriously. I highly, highly recommend him. Thanks for your referral Courtney. Mason was so uncooperative at the shoot, but Josh was so patient and is obviously talented.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Our Amazing Photographer
This is one of the preview pictures from our recent photo shoot. Although Mason and I were sick, Josh was still able to take some great pictures. This is my new favorite picture, EVER! I can't wait to get all of the photos to share with you. Some others are posted on his blog preview at http://jdharrisphotography.wordpress.com/ Just make sure you tell him we referred you because I feel that we owe him a lot for putting up with Mason that day, seriously. I highly, highly recommend him. Thanks for your referral Courtney. Mason was so uncooperative at the shoot, but Josh was so patient and is obviously talented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I love that picture Jana! I can't wait to see the others. He is very talented!
Post a Comment