Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Look

I updated the the blog. (master of the obvious here.) It was time for an update, and with our family photos having just been taken, I thought I'd use them to design the new look. I loved the wooden door and brick from our pictures so I decided to use them. It took a lot of work, but I almost have it finished. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with the sidebar gadgets, links, or anything. These things are finicky when changes are made. I hope you all like it! Mason's blog will be updated soon.

*update-I was informed that large screens showed a distorted size background image. I maximized the size of the background image (as large as I could) so that it covers as much as possible. It looks a bit different now, for that purpose. I also deleted all of those pesky link/images to pyzam except for the one that is embedded into my image.

No comments: