Well, it's Father's Day and that is a wonderful thing. I have posted on Mason's Blog about Dover 'being a father' so I wanted to take a moment and reflect on his past 8 years as 'my husband'. Dover, you amaze me in so many ways. You work so hard to provide (successfully), you lead our family spiritually, and somehow you still find time to make me feel like I'm a new bride. You make time for me when I need it, and you listen to me as my closest friend. You are someone I can trust and depend on because of your honest and Godly lifestyle. You are someone that people look up to, someone that people are drawn to, and you are someone that I am so proud to call my husband! I love our relationship and everything it represents. Your representation of a husband, to our son, will give him the example he needs one day to be an excellent husband-I have no doubt about that. God has blessed us tremendously, and I am so grateful to have a husband who knows how to walk in that blessing and who realizes that being close with "The Father" is the key to being "A Father". I love you, today, even more than the day I married you. And I thank God that he appointed our paths to cross, and join. Happy Father's Day Hubbs!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day, Baby.
Well, it's Father's Day and that is a wonderful thing. I have posted on Mason's Blog about Dover 'being a father' so I wanted to take a moment and reflect on his past 8 years as 'my husband'. Dover, you amaze me in so many ways. You work so hard to provide (successfully), you lead our family spiritually, and somehow you still find time to make me feel like I'm a new bride. You make time for me when I need it, and you listen to me as my closest friend. You are someone I can trust and depend on because of your honest and Godly lifestyle. You are someone that people look up to, someone that people are drawn to, and you are someone that I am so proud to call my husband! I love our relationship and everything it represents. Your representation of a husband, to our son, will give him the example he needs one day to be an excellent husband-I have no doubt about that. God has blessed us tremendously, and I am so grateful to have a husband who knows how to walk in that blessing and who realizes that being close with "The Father" is the key to being "A Father". I love you, today, even more than the day I married you. And I thank God that he appointed our paths to cross, and join. Happy Father's Day Hubbs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment