Dover and I are trying to get the hang of scheduling our date nights. Dover came home with beautiful roses, and (my favorite filler) Ireland Bells. (I know it is weird that I have a favorite flower filler, but I do!) Then we went to PF Changs -sans Mason. We found ourselves having conversations we meant to have weeks ago, but that is one of those 'busy schedule' sacrifices we are working through. The food was really, really great. Despite me rushing to get my run in before leaving, it was a very laid back date night. Oh, that's right- I said I am running now. I am still a bit surprised myself, because I used to hate running, but I am actually enjoying it now. Bailey is loves to run with me too. We'll see how long this running thing lasts, but so far, so good!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Date Night and Jogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment