Monday, January 12, 2009
Weekend Update
Last night, we had the pleasure hanging out with some friends that we haven't had dinner with in years! We at lasagna, played spoons and sequence. Saturday night, after church, The Tomlinsons came over and we played mystery diaper. You'll have to read Mason's blog to find out what that is all about. Friday, I took Mase to the pediatrician because I had a feeling he had an ear infection-I was right. However, it was just a tiny one, we caught it early. Mason seems to be feeling a little bit better. He shared his little cold with me, however, I still feel pretty good-I just sound manly. The rest of the weekend was filled with shopping and family time. I always hate it when Monday rolls around because I want the weekend family time to continue. Dover has begun working out again (one of his 2009 goals). He builds muscle so fast, I can already tell his chest is 'puffing out' after just 4 days of working out. I did learn about a new Christian facebook coming out called 'His Space'. You can sign up at http://www.hisspace.com/ so that your account will be ready when the site is finished. I hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a wonderful week in store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment