Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Back to normal.
Since Dover went back to work Monday, things have fallen back to normal. I loved having him home. I am a very organized/schedule kind of girl, so there is some peace in practicing our normal routine again. Mason has another one of those nasty colds. Since he is 18 months old now, the nurse recommended Benedryl to help dry it up before it turns into another ear infection. I am anxious to try it (tonight) and see if it helps because watching your child feel bad for a week-long cold is torture. As I stated before, we have set several goals for 2009. We have made a wonderful start on those already, God has been so good to us. Other than nursing my son back to health, not much has been going on. Please agree with me in prayer that Mason will feel better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment