Friday, December 19, 2008
The Pee Pee Dance
So yesterday, I spent the day at the Tomlinson home, helping Naomi with the babies and food/cleanup. Naomi had foot surgery Wednesday morning. At one point, I had Adah on the changing table, butt naked, because she had spilled my cold coffee all over her. Hannah came in the room (in her clothes+cinderella dress), doing the pee-pee dance. My face froze. What do I do? I can't get a diaper on Adah that quick. (Hannah was about to pop.) I decided to put Adah on the ground and attend to Hannah. As I am setting Hannah on the toilet, she pees all over her clothes (didn't make it). I begin cleaning her up, when I turn around and notice Adah peeing on the carpet. LOL. It was then and there that I decided, moms-of-two work MUCH, MUCH harder than I do! The girls are two years apart and keep you busy! Most of the day was like that. Hats off to moms-of-two. Randy later informed me that he would have put Adah in the bathtub while Hannah pee-peed. That never crossed my mind, but would have been the right decision! I love those little girls and that family, so it was a true labor of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment