Today was my last 'planned' shopping trip. I had lunch with friends (Nay, Jill, Tosha, Lynn, Emily, Sandy, and Kerrie) at Macaroni Grill. Then, we headed to the mall, where we split up to 'take care of business'. And, boy, did we! I saved $160 with Express Coupons and only spent $130 there (thank you Mom and Nancy for your extra coupons)! I also managed to think of someone other than myself, and picked up a few Christmas gifts.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
The Last Shopping Trip
Today was my last 'planned' shopping trip. I had lunch with friends (Nay, Jill, Tosha, Lynn, Emily, Sandy, and Kerrie) at Macaroni Grill. Then, we headed to the mall, where we split up to 'take care of business'. And, boy, did we! I saved $160 with Express Coupons and only spent $130 there (thank you Mom and Nancy for your extra coupons)! I also managed to think of someone other than myself, and picked up a few Christmas gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment