Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Dinner

Here is a pic of Mason opening his camera from Gigi and Uncle Dale.

Tonight was Christmas Eve Dinner with my Dad's side of the family. We hosted it at our home this year. It is always fun to see my aunts/uncles and cousins..but what is more fun now is seeing the new babies growing up. Jake (my cousin's son) and Mason are just 3 months apart and are ADORABLE! They ended up fighting over Jake's new toy (more like tug of war) but I will inform Mason that he shouldn't mess with cousin Jake, because Jake already has 3 pounds on him. And he is the younger one! He is so stocky and cute! I broke in my new cappuccino maker, offering specialty coffees and cappuccinos to everyone (several times)! I LOVE that thing! We ended the night giving Kiley a VERY over-done makeover...just for fun! She looked beautiful, but is only seven so I also had to lesson her on how this was a 'one time only' thing until she gets older. (Her daddy didn't like it very much..sorry Jeremy ;o) Anyways, my brother is working a midnight shift tonight (boo) and that makes me sad. I wish I could offer to work his shift for him. Although I am a very successful neighborhood watch-er...I don't think they'd let me take his place. To sum it all up, it was a successful Christmas Eve party (except for the 2 families that couldn't make it...missed ya'll). Santa Clause comes tonight!

No comments: