Happy 28th Birthday! Although Dover had to work on his birthday (boo) Mason and I went and had lunch with him at California Pizza Kitchen. We are spending the night at home, inside, where it is warm! We may have some friends come over for coffee and apple cider. Dover made the comment today that he has everything that he wants. I love that he is so happy.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Dover's 28th Birthday
Happy 28th Birthday! Although Dover had to work on his birthday (boo) Mason and I went and had lunch with him at California Pizza Kitchen. We are spending the night at home, inside, where it is warm! We may have some friends come over for coffee and apple cider. Dover made the comment today that he has everything that he wants. I love that he is so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment