I love this book. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I will probably read it again and again. Although it has very dark parts, it has a wonderful ending. After reading this book, I find myself more appreciative of my sweet husband. The storyline is very captivating and the book also contains much spiritual meaning! It is not a book that a man would read, but Dover has been interested in my re-telling of the story every day. Thank you Rachel for letting me borrow it and recommending it for me! I, now, have to buy one for myself!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Another Great Book
I love this book. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I will probably read it again and again. Although it has very dark parts, it has a wonderful ending. After reading this book, I find myself more appreciative of my sweet husband. The storyline is very captivating and the book also contains much spiritual meaning! It is not a book that a man would read, but Dover has been interested in my re-telling of the story every day. Thank you Rachel for letting me borrow it and recommending it for me! I, now, have to buy one for myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is one of my favorite books too! what a cool pseudo-fiction way of retelling the book of Hosea. I've read this books way too many times :)
I don't really read books, but I have read this one and it is my FAVORITE! I could read it over and over again. So Good!!
Post a Comment