Please excuse my verbiage, but no other phrase properly describes my feelings. I have 2 friends (and myself) fighting for friends/family members who have been diagnosed with cancer. Please keep these people in your prayers;
Ms. Pat
Tom (Bethany's uncle)
Karli Costley (Rachel's niece)
My faith level is up because the word says;
"by his wounds we are healed"
"if you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer"
"ask and you shall receive"
"whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven"
"with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible"
"whatever things you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them and you shall have them"
"if two of you on earth agree for anything, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven"
"the thief comes only to steal, kill, and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
"I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future"
Praying for these people and their healing is certainly within God's will, therefore, these promises apply! Please, Join these families in praying these promises of healing, peace, and comfort. God is good. And more than anything, I thank God that, even beyond death, we can have the promise of eternal life with him!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment