Oh my goodness. I am addicted to FaceBook! Dover has had an account forever but never used it! Within minutes of joining, I was chatting with friends I haven't seen in years! It was great! I did some spiffy stuff to Mason's blog tonight, so you will have to check that out. It won't be on there very long because I hate it when websites have music on them, so I understand. I am going to bed. Goodnight everyone!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
I have discovered FaceBook!
Oh my goodness. I am addicted to FaceBook! Dover has had an account forever but never used it! Within minutes of joining, I was chatting with friends I haven't seen in years! It was great! I did some spiffy stuff to Mason's blog tonight, so you will have to check that out. It won't be on there very long because I hate it when websites have music on them, so I understand. I am going to bed. Goodnight everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment