Today, we had brunch at Nana and Grandads. Mmmmm..it was good. It was funny because they have this huge, nice home and what did we all do? We sat on the floor and watched Mason the whole time. It's always his world! We had a great time! Then we took a long family nap.
Today was a little rough for me personally, but after a good chat with Nay, lots of praying, and some studying...I feel much better. I don't have many emotional days but this has been one of them. I think God is about to do something very big in our lives and our ministry, because the waters are being stirred. Thank goodness we have His word, His promises, and His Spirit to strengthen us. Dover is gone to get us ice cream at 10:00 at night. He is awesome! I usually go with Rocky Road but I changed it last minute to Cookie Dough. I don't know what has gotten into me!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment