Crisis avoided! We have re-booked our vacation for North Myrtle Beach. We found a beautiful place that gave us photos of the actual condo we booked. (I love the Internet!) And this is the view from our unit's balcony. We were told by many that North Myrtle Beach is like Myrtle Beach, but more family-oriented. And best of all, no hurricanes are heading there! Now I am getting excited! Wednesday, August 27, 2008
North Myrtle Beach it is!
Crisis avoided! We have re-booked our vacation for North Myrtle Beach. We found a beautiful place that gave us photos of the actual condo we booked. (I love the Internet!) And this is the view from our unit's balcony. We were told by many that North Myrtle Beach is like Myrtle Beach, but more family-oriented. And best of all, no hurricanes are heading there! Now I am getting excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment