Wednesday, April 4, 2007

7 Months Pregnant..I feel great!













I really feel great! We had another doctor's appointment and everything is looking perfect. We begin appointments every two weeks now, but they won't do any more ultrasounds (bummer) unless the need arises. As you can see, we have the nursery painted (not decorated) and the bedding is in. It looks so empty without him in it. I am pretty big. I only have 2 weeks of work left! He could be here in 8-12 weeks..wow! All my showers are planned and that is exciting because we don't have all of the necessities. (Unless he requires a leash, dog food, and poopie bags) Dover can't wait to meet his little guy, he talks about what they'll do together all of the time. I hope he's just like his daddy! The short of it is that I feel great and we are ecstatic to meet this baby boy.

No comments: