We had a routine Doctor's appointment this week and everything is perfect. Dr. Dunn said we are a week ahead of schedule. This baby is big! Everyone can feel him move now and he is playing with his first toy..my bladder! I only have 5 and 1/2 weeks of work left and I am so excited because comfort is of the past. Thank goodness I work for a great chiropractor! We spent 4 exhausting hours registering at BabysRUs/ToysRUs (thank you Jill and Rachel!!). We have signed up for our childbirth/breastfeeding classes. We'll see how cool and calm Daddy Dover is after watching "the video." Hehe. We are continually reminded of how blessed we are by our friends and family. Clothes, furniture and necessities are pouring in and we are so grateful for all of you. My belly button is beginning to pop out and Tums are my new favorite candy! Other than that and a little bit of waddling, not much has changed. We are ready to hold our son soon.
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment