It seems that I am getting so much bigger every day! The bumpidge slowed down a bit for a while, but I think Baylor has decided it's catch up time. The discomfort is just beginning, as I can feel the stretching begin. This week, Pastor asked me if my back was bothering me-which is a good indication that my waddle has begun. I am already SO READY to get back in shape, but of course, I have another 4.5 months of growth before that can happen. I really miss my running, and may visit Nora for several months after Baylor arrives. In the meantime, I just try to remember how much I loved seeing pregnant women, and how blessed I am to have "my boys" at a time when a lot of deserving couples are having difficulty conceiving. In light of that, I am blessed and grateful-Even if my body has to morph into these odd shapes to accomplish it!
Friday, December 11, 2009
More Bumpidge
It seems that I am getting so much bigger every day! The bumpidge slowed down a bit for a while, but I think Baylor has decided it's catch up time. The discomfort is just beginning, as I can feel the stretching begin. This week, Pastor asked me if my back was bothering me-which is a good indication that my waddle has begun. I am already SO READY to get back in shape, but of course, I have another 4.5 months of growth before that can happen. I really miss my running, and may visit Nora for several months after Baylor arrives. In the meantime, I just try to remember how much I loved seeing pregnant women, and how blessed I am to have "my boys" at a time when a lot of deserving couples are having difficulty conceiving. In light of that, I am blessed and grateful-Even if my body has to morph into these odd shapes to accomplish it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment