
We had our 20 week ultrasound today and it's a boy! Most importantly, everything looks great and healthy. We REALLY wanted another baby boy, so we are so excited! The baby is weighing 11 oz. (on the large side again). We have a name chosen, but Dover wants to sleep on it a few more nights-just to make sure before we lay claim to it. So, stay tuned! We've been smiling all day-such relief! I know I would have loved having a boy or girl, but I have this ideal picture of my family and it's all boys! So, please don't think that I am a terrible person for wanting another boy-it was just what we wanted to have! Now that my baby has a gender and a name, this feels
real all of the sudden and there is lots to do! We are stoked!
Yay!
3 comments:
Congrats Jana, Justin, and Mason!! How exciting. And I want another boy too whenever I have my next one so I totally get that feeling! :)
SO MANY moms have told me that. It seems that majority of women who have boys...want more boys! They all say the same thing I do...boys are so sweet, easy, inexpensive and drama-free! Till they are teenagers. It's good to know I'm not the only one who feels that way!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are the best!
Post a Comment