
It seems that the fog is starting to lift. I am 11 weeks pregnant today and I am starting to (finally) feel better. Less-to-no nausea, more energy, less napping, and the motivation to clean my house is back! It has been 4 days of feeling better and I am SO RELIEVED! Food has also been much easier to deal with. Although friends and family swear that I am sticking out my belly (I don't know why anyone would want to do that, but)...Dover and I see the baby bump every day. My midsection is not the same :( No flat tummy here. The baby is the size of a plum, and the body has fully formed. Meaning, he looks like a tiny human being. I am told that if you hold out your
pinky finger, he is about that length from head to toe. The uterus is bigger than a grapefruit. TMI, I think. Now, I guess I should announce my big change of mind. I think this may be a girl. I'm surprised to change my mind because I am extremely stubborn, but I think the pregnancy has made me believe otherwise. I am a bit excited by the thought of dressing a baby girl all prissy....and at the same time, I only see major dollar signs when I think of her wardrobe! Dover still thinks this is a boy, so it'll be interesting to find out! Either way, we are ECSTATIC to be having another healthy baby! Dover told me the other day that he is so ready to have another baby in his arms and he just wants to hold HIS BABY! I love that, because with Mason, we had no idea what to expect, but now, I see how excited Dover is about meeting this additional love of his life. Our next doctor's appointment is Thursday. We'll get to hear the heartbeat and visit with Dr. Dunn...no ultrasound planned. I'll keep you updated-hopefully better now that I am feeling good again. I'll try to get a baby bump pic soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment