Our annual 3 mile walk for SoulWalk was this past Saturday. Thank you to those of you who donated. SoulWalk had the most walkers and the largest donation amount ever. It totalled over $40,000 going right into the mission field to reach the lost! Mason did wear his SoulWalk gear, but by the time we took this picture, the walk was over and I put him in a cooler T-shirt instead of his double onesies. Thursday, September 17, 2009
SoulWalk 2009 Complete
Our annual 3 mile walk for SoulWalk was this past Saturday. Thank you to those of you who donated. SoulWalk had the most walkers and the largest donation amount ever. It totalled over $40,000 going right into the mission field to reach the lost! Mason did wear his SoulWalk gear, but by the time we took this picture, the walk was over and I put him in a cooler T-shirt instead of his double onesies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jana! I nominate you for the Kreativ Blogger award! Check out my post for details.
Post a Comment