This weekend was our women's seminar at church, called She. Pastor Sandy gave us her top ten lessons in life-priceless! We had awesome alter calls and teachings on our gifts (and other's gifts) as well as learning about God's creation of Woman . I stretched out my girl time by having coffee afterwards with Naomi, Vanessa, and Mylissa.
Mason and Dover had a lot of father/son time while I was out and from what I can gather, they: played a lot, went out for ice cream, walked around the Streets of Indian Lake, and played at Barnes and Noble. Dover was very sweet to keep the house clean while I was gone.
Tuesday ended this semester's Ladies Bible Study and I am very sad about it because I need it! However, Vanessa went so deep this semester, it may take me till September to fix all of the issues that I discovered! I've got a lot of work to do! Seriously-less of me please!
And lastly, I am starting a VERY intense book for believers. Thanks for the recommendation Angela-wow. I plan on reading it, like, 20 times!
No comments:
Post a Comment