
Do you ever find yourself amazed at how far technology has brought us?! So, tonight, I am online ordering some of my skincare products. I had a question before ordering and I was frustrated because it was too late to call and I wanted to order it now, so I didn't forget it tomorrow! Just as I was about to close out the window (frustrated) a chat window popped up on the screen. It was the customer service department asking me if I had any questions. "Why yes I do!!!" Within seconds, she had my question answered completely. I realize this is not some technology genius thing, but it was incredibly convenient and I loved it! I just wanted to share. (Yes, Dover, I know you are laughing at me right now while you are doing something incredibly nerdy and smart, but cut us 'simple folk' some slack, will ya!)
No comments:
Post a Comment