Friday, January 2, 2009

So...I love to read, huh?

It is true. How do you go 27 years and not realize you love to read? You manage to spend 27 years NOT picking up the right book. Of course, I love studying The Word, but never thought of that as a hobby. It all started with Redeeming Love (blogged below) and I haven't been able to stop since! Fortunately, Rachel knows me well enough to recommend hit after hit-usually a fictional book with a little bit of drama and a lot of spiritual truth. So, there it is. I love to read. Who knew?

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Jana, I don't know if you will read this or not but I would highly recommend The Prodigal God by Tim Keller. Short book, easy read, great context.
Enjoy
Erica

The Dovers- said...

Great! Thx! I will check it out. I am reading a series of 14 books right now..on book 5..so it may be a while, but I will write it down.