I don't like antibiotics and avoid them whenever possible...however, as of tonight...Dover, Mason and I are all on antibiotics. Mason has a double ear infection, and Dover and I have sinus infections. Fortunately, nothing is contagious, just the result of the previous 'funk' that Mason so-generously shared with us. Mason is already feeling much better and my face should stop throbbing tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers for health and healing. Thank God for properly-used modern medicine!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Fully Medicated
I don't like antibiotics and avoid them whenever possible...however, as of tonight...Dover, Mason and I are all on antibiotics. Mason has a double ear infection, and Dover and I have sinus infections. Fortunately, nothing is contagious, just the result of the previous 'funk' that Mason so-generously shared with us. Mason is already feeling much better and my face should stop throbbing tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers for health and healing. Thank God for properly-used modern medicine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment