Dover and I were offered 2 tickets to the Titan's game (thank you dad). Then we were informed that they were box seats. Although, we thought it was great that we'd be cool/warm for the game, we were not expecting this amazing experience! This suite costs $200,000 per year for just 8 games! I don't know who could pay that, not us, but we sure did enjoy their suite! It was loaded with all-you-can-eat food; ribs, barbecue, chicken wings, cookies, popcorn, apple cobbler and so much more! We sat in leather seats in the same box opposite field from the announcers for the game. We were just two doors down from the owner, Bud Adams--if that explains how great the view was! We relaxed in leather seats, opened the box windows, and enjoyed the most exciting NFL game I have seen this year! If you didn't see the game, it was A-mazing! In overtime...Titan's won! I have tried to highlight the best parts in pics below. What a great game! We had a blast!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment