Thursday is Thanksgiving...but more importantly, Friday is Black Friday! Several friends and family are meeting at my house at 4:15a.m. to go to Cool Springs. We first hit Toys R Us (as they open), then the mall, then Target. With some great fellowship over food in-between shopping. Since everyone has a different shopping agenda, we all take to our own routes, meeting up periodically. It is one day a year, exciting. And we get great deals. Very exciting! Mason and I have another shopping trip on Monday. And yet another on December 7th with my class. Then I am always completely shopped out! Tis the Season!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Thanksgiving Week
Thursday is Thanksgiving...but more importantly, Friday is Black Friday! Several friends and family are meeting at my house at 4:15a.m. to go to Cool Springs. We first hit Toys R Us (as they open), then the mall, then Target. With some great fellowship over food in-between shopping. Since everyone has a different shopping agenda, we all take to our own routes, meeting up periodically. It is one day a year, exciting. And we get great deals. Very exciting! Mason and I have another shopping trip on Monday. And yet another on December 7th with my class. Then I am always completely shopped out! Tis the Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment