This weekend is already packed with a lot of fun things to do! Dover and I will be celebrating our 7 year Anniversary with Flemings dinner on Sunday night. Afterward, we are going to look at the Opryland Christmas lights. In addition to all of that fun, we have lunch with a friend Friday, a family bonfire Friday night, Christmas Village on Saturday morning, church Saturday night, and family photos (with a friend) Sunday afternoon! Usually I freak out when I see that much on the calendar, but all of this looks enjoyable. I guess it is just that time of year to be busy, busy, busy! Mason will be having his shots/checkup this afternoon, so please say a little prayer for him.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Busy Weekend Ahead
This weekend is already packed with a lot of fun things to do! Dover and I will be celebrating our 7 year Anniversary with Flemings dinner on Sunday night. Afterward, we are going to look at the Opryland Christmas lights. In addition to all of that fun, we have lunch with a friend Friday, a family bonfire Friday night, Christmas Village on Saturday morning, church Saturday night, and family photos (with a friend) Sunday afternoon! Usually I freak out when I see that much on the calendar, but all of this looks enjoyable. I guess it is just that time of year to be busy, busy, busy! Mason will be having his shots/checkup this afternoon, so please say a little prayer for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy early anniversary. We love you guys:)
Post a Comment