
Mason is feeling much better today. We spent the afternoon taking family pictures at Nana and
Grandad's with my friend Jess. Then, Nana and Grandad kept Mason while Dover and I had the most amazing dinner at Flemings. Thanks to all who recommended that
restaurant. We started off with crab cakes and shrimp cocktail. Then I enjoyed Australian lobster tails, while Dover enjoyed the
rib eye steak (with crab meat on top of it). Then we had the lava molten cake with
cappuccinos to drink. After they rolled us out of there..we went to
Opryland Hotel and saw the beautiful Christmas lights. I love Christmas lights, so this was very enjoyable for me. I have posted a slide show and some pictures to share the lights. 7 years, wow. I think I love him more now than I did then. Happy Anniversary to us!
1 comment:
I like this pic. It makes me feel in the mood for the Holidays.
Post a Comment