
College Football has been a lot of fun at the Dover household this year.
So far, Bama is 6-0! Although I don't expect any team in the SEC to finish the year undefeated...it has been a lot of fun winning! We are currently ranked #2 (despite a terrible game against Kentucky last week). Because everyone asks this question, let me go ahead and answer it for you. Why is Dover a
Bama fan? No, he did not attend the University of Alabama, nor is he originally from Alabama. Dover has always been a
Bama fan, for no specific reason. And it has rubbed off on Mason and I (as you can see in this pic).
Bama games are always on while we are at church on Saturday nights, so we stay up till 1am watching them on
DVR after church. Therefore, PLEASE DO NOT text, email, or call us with any
Bama scores till Sunday! We
Bama fans haven't had much to cheer about in a long time, so let me sum it up in one last statement. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I love the jersey!
Post a Comment