One time, when dating, I smacked Dover...and he smacked me back! LOL.
Our dog passes gas every time she sits down or stretches (loudly).
I actually like being the classic 'wife at home'. (like old TV shows)
Dover listens to books in the car.
When I was pregnant, Dover spilled a whole coke on me at a restaurant...then spilled another minutes later.
I am amazed by people who can sit still and/or be quiet. (I desire that quality.)
Dover has terrible grammar-really, really bad grammar.
I once thought Alaska was next to Hawaii, like on the map. (seriously, I know this is REALLY bad!)
Dover used to fling his wrists when he ran in football. LOL
I may be a little bit OCD.
When dating, I pulled up to a stop sign. Dover took a sip of his drink (orange Sunkist)....and I purposely floored the gas. He only spilled a little on himself, but he then threw the whole drink on me...inside my new purple camaro!
We have been dating since high-school. Friends since 7th grade.
I won a softball state championship in high school. (and runner-up twice) -Quite the jock.
I still have all 350+ notes that Dover wrote me in middle school and high school.
Dover backed out of the garage...with the garage door down. (last year)
I rush to fix my hair and makeup before Dover gets home.
I recently told a pregnant mom that "boys are best"...in front of her daughter. (seriously, I have got to think before I speak!)
I once backed into my (now) mother-in-law's car...and fled the scene! For the record, I was sixteen and I knew it hadn't damaged her car. I confessed (crying hysterically) within thirty minutes.
Dover tripped over a sprinkler on campus (at work) in front of four students this week.
1 comment:
This is hilarious! I have been laughing out loud, and then read the list to my husband. I still think of you when I see purple cameros. Love this! Thanks for making me laugh.
Post a Comment