Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday, Day 2.

This is one of the only times Adah sat still for a picture!

Hannah and Mase are good buddies

Another beautiful day. We spent more time on the beach today, but I forgot to put sunscreen on Mason's lips (even though Naomi told me to) and now his lips are red and puffy. oops. We ate the typical seafood buffet last night and ate at the House of Blues tonight. Naomi and I have managed to do quite a bit of shopping already. Hurricane Hanna was headed for us, not headed for us, headed for us...I don't think anyone really knows. If we have to leave early (Friday at the earliest) we have a beautiful cabin waiting for us in East Tennessee. We are ready for anything. The kids have done great and everyone is enjoying themselves. I don't want to come home!

No comments: