Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday, Day 6.

Football at a cabin in the woods. Who could ask for more?! This morning we ate a big breakfast....and that's it! We stayed in our jammies, played very competitive games of air hockey and pool, then plopped our butts in front of the TV for college game day! Naomi and I also spent a lot of time sending Monk-E-Mails, discovering our celebrity heritage, and watching our church service online. I am sure Mason was happy to stay out of the car today (and so were we). We just wanted to veg out all day for our last day of vacation, and it was enjoyable! As for the hornets, 30 are still twitching on our deck outside. This has been amazing. We got to experience 5 BEAUTIFUL days on the ocean, and 3 days in The Smokey Mountains. From one extreme to the other, it has been awesome. I will be sad to leave tomorrow, but fortunately, we only have a 3 hour drive and Dover is off of work on Monday. We are planning on spending that day by my parent's pool to end his vacation. We are quite disappointed that the Bama game is not televised, but I guess when a dominating team (like Bama) is playing a not-so-good team, I understand. We are ranked #13 this week! We were safe from Hurricane Hanna, enjoying our surroundings and soaking it all up before tomorrow comes.

No comments: