Saturday, August 30, 2008
Not Traveling Light
We are almost finished packing for vacation! We leave Sunday morning at 6am...(Randy's idea, not mine!) I can't believe how much stuff we have to pack! Toys, playpens, diapers...so much stuff I never had to pack before! Dover called me so excited today when he left work, because he was on vacation! I had forgotten how excited I used to get when my vacation was here. I am happy for him! So far, we have 3 Large suitcases, 1 Small suitcase, 1 duffle bag, 1 playpen, 1 Diaper Genie, and 2 StoreBags of stuff. We will also be carrying a cooler, stroller, and 2 floats. I always pack heavy, but I always have what I need, that's just my style. Naomi called me Thursday because a hurricane appeared to be headed our (new) way. We laughed hard when we found out it was named Hanna (her daughter's name). Turns out, it is not a threat at all and we are looking to be sunny and in the 80's for 5 or 6 days! Several of my friends are emailing me with baby-vacation tips, and a lot of "don't freak out if..." LOL, they know me so well. The anticipation is building!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment